- Personalized service
- Many years of experience
- The ability to communicate in understandable terms
- A lower cost than the large consulting houses
- The stability of being in business for 25+ years
- Responsive and creative solutions
A great business sense and razor-sharp common sense are essential traits of successful actuaries. When looking to collaborate with an actuary for your unique business needs, the ideal candidate should have:
- Advanced skills in maths and statistics (i.e. Calculus, statistics, probability)
- The ability to research, analyse and interpret data
- Excellent spoken, written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to explain complex information in everyday terms
- Good business sense and sound judgement
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- The ability to pay attention to detail, but also see the bigger picture
In addition, your potential partner should enjoy learning, like to solve complicated problems, possess the ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team, and show interest in a variety of historical, social, legislative, and political issues.
At Mondelis our actuaries not only encompass all of these traits, we have also been providing superior actuarial support for businesses, municipalities, hospitals and charitable organizations for over 25 years!
Our boutique firm operates with the same high degree of experience in providing personalized service to our 150+ clients, all at a fraction of the cost of large consulting houses.
Contact us today to learn how a great actuary can help your business thrive!