Mondelis is a growing company looking for an Actuary or Senior Actuarial Analyst to provide supervision and support to the other actuaries within this firm. This candidate will also monitor, support preparation of and analyze actuarial results, which will test their imagination and creativity when analyzing data.
- Partner with consultants to provide actuarial support on client projects.
- Perform annual pension (qualified and nonqualified) and post-retirement medical valuations for a variety of clients. This entails manipulating data, analyzing data, determining plan liabilities, reconciling plan assets, and determining funding requirements
- Design, funding, pricing, implementation and management of a range of retirement programs
- Competitive benchmarking analysis of benefit plan designs
- Assist with completion of plan reporting and filing requirements
- Perform plan administrative tasks such as completing benefit calculations, reviewing plan documents and SPDs, and producing benefit statements
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, finance or any other related field
- Successful completion of one or more actuarial exams highly preferred
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical, and/or client service and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel